The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Tracking solutions - which to chose?

comegetbravo

Hey all, I'm in quite a dilemma here.

I've been with adsbridge for a couple of days now, already reached 50k.
I've used voluum before, but not much at all, like I didn't even get to 1k impressions last year when using it.

I've also heard about thrive and prosper and.. .. . .. .

I'm on a budget, I've got $2500 with an additional $400 per month.

So I just started a campaign a couple of days and have already blown around $120 with only $20 revenue ($5/conv)(pin submit).

What tracker would you recommend for me to use considering my budget and experience (low - expected to lose money whilst learning...)

Thanks for any help.

Hey all, I'm in quite a dilemma here.

I've been with adsbridge for a couple of days now, already reached 50k.
I've used voluum before, but not much at all, like I didn't even get to 1k impressions last year when using it.

I've also heard about thrive and prosper and.. .. . .. .

I'm on a budget, I've got $2500 with an additional $400 per month.

So I just started a campaign a couple of days and have already blown around $120 with only $20 revenue ($5/conv)(pin submit).

What tracker would you recommend for me to use considering my budget and experience (low - expected to lose money whilst learning...)

Thanks for any help.

Hey, how are you? Did you satisfied with AdsBridge platform?

As I understand you used free trial and looking for smth similar to Voluum, so AdsBridge will come in handy in such a way, as we provide the most affordable pricing. Considering you budget, you can start with Starter monthly plan which is only $29, or get Pro with affiliate fix discount, Discount - AdsBridge 25% OFF Coupon Code. | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

As I understand you used free trial and looking for smth similar to Voluum, so AdsBridge will come in handy in such a way, as we provide the most affordable pricing. Considering you budget, you can start with Starter monthly plan which is only $29, or get Pro with affiliate fix discount, Discount - AdsBridge 25% OFF Coupon Code. | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Do you have any data on redirect speed? When trying the landing page rotation aswell as offer rotation feature I feel that loading speed/ redirect speed is rather slow. I'm going to get the starter plan for now and if I'm happy with it I'll upgrade to pro!

Also, if I were buy to the plan today (10th may) would it be one month from the 10th or til next month (~20 days)? When would I need to pay again? And when does the events reset?

Do you have any data on redirect speed? When trying the landing page rotation aswell as offer rotation feature I feel that loading speed/ redirect speed is rather slow. I'm going to get the starter plan for now and if I'm happy with it I'll upgrade to pro!

It have to be approximately up to 2 seconds. Pls let me know if you use meta-refresh or hide referrer function, as it can slow down the speed of redirects.

I'm not using that on my current campaigns! Is there a way to test the speed?
You could test speed with the help of console or with the help of additional tools, that provide an ability to test speed of redirect. Unfortunately, I couldn't provide you the link for such kind of tool, as I'm not an expert in them:)

banners
Back