The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tracking necessary?

IWater

affiliate
Hi,

I will start with paid traffic soon I have a CDN hosting, traffic source and getting offers soon.
I will promote with PPV/PPC but as I see tracking is very expensive 25$.
I will have a 15$ daily budget for PPV/PPC but is tracking worth it?

BUMP

What tracking site's are good now a days?
And are there any free/cheap ones?
Tracking is an essential part of running successful campaigns. I personally represent Adsbridge tracking software. If you're interested in pricing, we offer a free 30-day trial, and our monthly plans are competitive (cheaper ;) starting at 29$ a month (25$ a month if you pay annually). We offer an integrated landing-page builder, daily capping, automatic campaign optimization, and wonderful customer support who will walk you through step-by-step. Feel free to PM with questions!
-Alex

Hi!

After analyzing the budget you're spending, I've gotta be straightforward: I see no reason for you to get a tracking software at this stage.

Cheers!

Tracking is an essential part of running successful campaigns. I personally represent Adsbridge tracking software. If you're interested in pricing, we offer a free 30-day trial, and our monthly plans are competitive (cheaper ;) starting at 29$ a month (25$ a month if you pay annually). We offer an integrated landing-page builder, daily capping, automatic campaign optimization, and wonderful customer support who will walk you through step-by-step. Feel free to PM with questions!
-Alex
Thank you,

I have heard good things about Adsbridge.
Just watched this video
But it still looks very hard.

Hi!

After analyzing the budget you're spending, I've gotta be straightforward: I see no reason for you to get a tracking software at this stage.

Cheers!
Thank you.

BUMP

What tracking site's are good now a days?
And are there any free/cheap ones?

Hi!
Certainly, tracking is very important part when you start running a campaign.
If you have a small budget, I advice you to choose BeMob tracker.
Join now to get your free access to all the key features as hosting in the safe cloud, real - time statistics, traffic targeting, instant redirects and many others.
So if you are interested, our support service is always ready to help.
Wish you luck!

MI
Back