The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracking conversions: FunnelFlux, Peerfly and Zeropark

craig88

I'm trying to do conversion tracking but it's not working too well.

I have set up the postback given by FunnelFlux on the Peerfly offer which then allows FunnelFlux to know about conversions.

The problem is Zeropark doesn't know about conversions. I have copied the code given on Zeropark which ends in "cid=" and have pasted it on the postback url for the offer on Peerfly which already has my funnelflux postback url. This doesn't seem right to have two url's on Peerfly under postback url? I tried making cid=%subid1% and %subid2% and fired test conversions but both times only funnel flux registers the conversion.

Any advice how to track on both sources(Funnel flux and Zeropark)?

Hey Craig,

In Peerfly, only enter the postback URL that FunnelFlux gives you.

Then in FunnelFlux, edit your 'ZeroPark' traffic source, and at the bottom, setup the postback like this:

upload_2017-7-30_15-39-29.png

When FunnelFlux will receive a conversion from Peerfly, it will forward it to ZeroPark.

Thanks Vita Vee,

I did that but I'm not able to test it out. When firing a conversion test from network is comes through as organic. How would it change the url to include zeropark as the source so that funnelflux recongises it and sends a postback to traffic?

You cannot really use the testing feature of Peerfly, or any CPA network because the postback requires an associated hit id, which they don't send when testing.

You can, however, test that your setup is ok by simulating the call yourself. Here's how:

1/ Visit your funnel

2/ In the drilldown reports, group by Offer + Hit id

3/ Note the hit id associated to the offer view

4/ Insert that hit id in your postback URL, it should be something like: yourfluxdomain.com/tracking/conversions/postback.php?flux_hid=##REPLACE##

(Change ##REPLACE## with the hit id you got at step 3)

5/ Visit that URL in your browser

6/ Refresh your stats, you will see the conversion in FunnelFlux

You won't be able to see it in ZeroPark, though, because you didn't visit your funnel coming from ZeroPark.

Thanks @Vita Vee . Can I not change the url to something like &trafficsource="zeropark" when testing it to trigger the conversion in zeropark? Or the traffic source's ID number?

Also I'm having an issue with the CTR's. On my lander the user clicks "submit" to be taken to the offer, and then a pop up alert box comes up telling them to remember to fill in their details on the next page. They then click "ok" to get rid of the alert box which Funnelflux registers as two clicks. Thus I have 1 visitor and 2 CTR's resulting in a 200% CTR. Is there a way of preventing this as it plays havoc with my stats? Thanks

banners
Back