The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracker with ability to download click data?

Flight404

affiliate
Hi,

I have a traffic source with quite a lot of custom variables and would like to segment my data in various ways to be able to identify the sweet spots. I tested so far AdsBridge and TrackingDesk. Both of them seem to be nice tracking solutions, but I miss some functionality to segment the data.

So, ideally, I would download all click data with all custom variables and do further segmentation with my own scripts, offline.

Is there a tracker which allows me to download all the click data?

Hi @Flight404 ,

Although it looks like a self-promotion, but it does answer your question:
RedTrack.io allows you to export clicks and conversions data to file or via API.
We do limit it to last 30 days for obvious reasons, but that's pretty much it.

And if you are missing extra data slices - you can always contact us and ask if we can add more. Usually we can.

Our team is working on adding sub_id to export as we speak :)

If you have any questions or request - just send and e-mail to support@redtrack.io - we will take care.

Hi,

I have a traffic source with quite a lot of custom variables and would like to segment my data in various ways to be able to identify the sweet spots. I tested so far AdsBridge and TrackingDesk. Both of them seem to be nice tracking solutions, but I miss some functionality to segment the data.

So, ideally, I would download all click data with all custom variables and do further segmentation with my own scripts, offline.

Is there a tracker which allows me to download all the click data?
Hello,
Hope all going great.
While picking a Right Affiliate Software for your business. Keep some of these following features in your mind:
  • You should be able to run campaigns on Multiple Price Model
  • Caps & Special Caps on the offers
  • Event Tracking and Custom Goals
  • Smart Caps / Goal Tracking
  • Offer Access Control
  • Pixel and Postback Tracking (used for integration of networks)
  • Billing for Publishers
  • Custom Report Calculations
  • Auto-Generate Invoices
  • XLS/CSV Analysis Download CSV Report.
Ask them for Free Trail before buying the software, as this will help you understand the tool.
vNative.com is an Affiliate Tracking software you can try. A Budget-Friendly SAAS.

I couldn't agree more. Every platform has a learning curve, so don't get caught paying to learn a new system. Speaking of asking for a trial, ThriveTracker offers 30 days risk-free at no cost to our users.

Happy to answer any questions about us and what we're doing for our customers every day!

MI
Back