The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

totally first beginner's journey

As it is screenshots from the game I promote, do you think it is risky ?

You can ask your affiliate manager to ask them. Also you can use the promotional picture of the game box. Most of all, you can make a quick video about that videogame. If you have steam you can buy it for supercheap and within 30 days try it and then return it "get the refund".

You could say in that screen shot "Come see me play". I never buy a game before seeing the gameplay. Trailers do not tell the whole *story*.

That page which could be a landing page in disguise where you do a brief review of your first impression. You can look at other people review to find the strength and weakness you missed in your review and add those in your page. This makes you an authority and establish trust.

People could even subscribe to your email list if it means getting good offers about good game and you could be at the same time and affiliate of steam or other cpa offers and get a commission.

Like sending people good deals that you found about games that you tried and enjoy. Not because something is on sale that it is worth buying.

• Think long term.
  • Think reputation.
  • Think business.
  • Think money and most of all think about VALUE AND GOOD CONTENT.

Your reputation, the reputation of the game and the reputation of the company will have an impact. Ubisoft because of Uplay and the shenanigans they try to pull from time to time like with the last Deus Ex game will have an impact on your conversion

You are developing a business. You must put yourself on the map as the person that deliver good info, good products at a good price.

Think about low cost of what you are doing and high profit in what you are doing.
Finally on the internet Good content is king and your client's trust in you is Queen. Get both and you will make money and rule over your part of the net.

Edited: because I forgot the word story after whole. Why of why when I proofread I do not see these oversight??!!!

Last edited:
banners
Back