The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Torchwood

Bionic_Woman

affiliate
Jack and the team face rogue time agent, the mysterious Captain John Hart, who is searching for something hidden on Earth, and Gwen's life is in danger as cluster bombs are scattered across Cardiff.

Starts Wednesday 16th January 2008, 1-13 episodes.

I'm really looking forward to this. The first series was great.

Anybody going to watch this?

Hell yes, even better for us lot as we live there LOL

And Eve Miles is lush, she has to be one of the sexiest lasses around. From Glynneath as well just a mile up the road from me.

The downside of Torchwood though is that we haven't had our annual dose of Bryncoed have we! No belonging this year so far :( x100

That's true. I live in Cardiff but haven't got in as an Extra yet. I could play any character as long as it got me near to John, ahhhhhhh bliss. :crazy:

That's true. I live in Cardiff but haven't got in as an Extra yet. I could play any character as long as it got me near to John, ahhhhhhh bliss. :crazy:

But JB bats for the other side ;) He lives in the bay with his male partner who he 'married' in a civil ceremony at County hall last year.

I am told that his partner is in this series and actually snoggs Cpt Jack!

Did you know they have made 2 versions of this series, one pre and one post watershed viewing. I doubt the Captain will snog his mate in the pre watershed one :D

Yeah, I know he's not straight. What a shame!

Good first episode last night.

That building that they filmed in where Hart threw Jack off is called Helmont House and owned by British Gas. I used to work in there many years ago for a catering company. I used to be a Vending operator. :crazy:

MI
Back