The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Top 5 Adult Affiliate Networks

autospec

affiliate
If you are the newbie in adult affiliate marketing then I suggest you to review the list below of top 5 adult affiliate networks.

1.http://www.juicyads.com/

As far I know they are the best in adult advertising. They have different advertising options. You can also rotate your ad to earn maximum revenue

2.EroAdvertising - Advertising and Publishing: Home

The most appealing thing I found that they have support in video advertising. They pay in EUR. They also have several advertising options.

3.Targeted Traffic, Buy and Sell Traffic - AdXpansion

They support relevant ads in order to ensure your maximum earning.

4.PUSSYCASH.COM - Affiliate program network for adult webmaster

Webmasters are like this site. They have some marvelous sites and have nice ads.

5.ExoClick | The innovative ad network

This is also a nice site. But they have few ads format.

Wait a sec.. why is trafficbroker.com not in the list? :D oh this is because we're adnetwork not an affiliate network. :)

Our adult CPM/CPC ad network TrafficHunt has plenty of web and mobile (banner and popunder) premium adult tube traffic worldwide (billions of impression, including some completely exclusive placements) that comes with deep targeting, detailed analytics, real-time bidding, retargeting, post-click tracking and quality support. Here's out official thread at AffiliateFix: TrafficHunt | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Anyone who's interested should feel free to Skype me together.partners or email alex.l@traffichunt.com for a smooth start ;)

I think that Exoclick is the best and more complete adult Ad Network, but there are much more adnetworks that are interesting to test. It also depends on what you are looking for, the data you need to analyze a spot or campaign, the kind of traffic, etc. We made an impartial analysis of each one in our Academy. I hope it can help you.

Does the pussycash provide account support?

Yes, these networks are cool, but if you are interested in fresh offers with cool conversion, I would advise you to try Click Forward Network, which is focused on adult offers.

we highly recommend EXOclick for adult offers, most of our affiliates are getting adult traffic from this platform.
Idvert could recommend high CR and EPC adult offers and special guides if you need. ping me: cathy.idvert if you are interested in us.

Does the pussycash provide account support?

Yes they do so. Lmk if you need a contact there.

Exo is big yes but when it comes to quality I have a different opinion about it from my media buying experiences. But yea can depend on the product as well and some other aspects.

Thanks for the tips. Do any of these guys require a minimum amount of traffic? I'm just getting started back up but used to have a site that drove 1000s of clicks/day to my referred sites.

MI
Back