The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

TONIC. traffic - is it legit?

shalva

affiliate
i opened and account with them and put 100$ in but non of my campaigns are running and i got no answer from them...
is that company a fraud?

So far the overall feedback from Tonic is positive.

Try sending their support team a reminder and ask them what could be wrong with your campaigns.

i opened and account with them and put 100$ in but non of my campaigns are running and i got no answer from them...
is that company a fraud?
I also opened an account recently but haven’t deposited any money yet. I’ve read so many bad reviews about it the past few days that I decided not to invest a penny in it.
I don’t know if anyone can tell otherwise. Is it worth it?

is that company a fraud?
Hi Shalva, we issued a refund to your account on 7 May, due to the fact that you decided not to comply with our GTCs and preferred to obtain a refund. If you have any further questions, please refer to our Customer Support, and we would be more than happy to clarify them.

is that company a fraud?
Hi Shalva, TONIC. is a legitimate brand, belonging to a German IT company, Team Internet AG. If you and anyone else have questions about how our system works and how to create campaigns on our platform, please write to us at advertiser@tonic.com. Alternatively, you can find answers to many of your questions here: FAQ on TONIC. – The Traffic Marketplace
Cheers,
TONIC.

i'm shocked to get this response! i didn't comply??? i deposit the money and only after a few days and a few more emails you answer to my mail saying my paypal account is not approve...
1. i didn't pay with my paypal account, i used the credit card payment option
2. i sent you the email address of my paypal account so you can check that is verified
and after all that my campaigns didn't run so i decided to get my money back.
today i'm using 2 different traffic sources deposit time is really fast and my campaign starting to run almost immediately. so i guess i did the right choice...
i don't like to give bad reviews but i never needed to go and look for an answer in forums like that... normally i just contact the company... and i think i'm not asking for too much... just an answer...

Hi Shalva, we take great care to answer all emails we receive in our Helpdesk. We have replied to all communication received, perhaps some of your messages bounced and we have not received them. PayPal verification is one of our security measures to make sure a credit card used for funding the TONIC. account has not been used for fraudulent purposes. For that reason, we request that our clients use verified PayPal accounts or that they verify their new PayPal account. If you are using a new card, you can add it to your PayPal account and request verification. Unfortunately, this is not something TONIC. can do for you - our users have to make these arrangements themselves. Please note that we cannot activate your campaigns before we have activated your account, and your account is only active when it complies with our GTCs. We are sorry to hear that TONIC. did not work out for you, and we wish you all the best with your future campaigns. Best, TONIC.

MI
Back