monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

To Peerfly From Koolkitkat

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Koolkitkat, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Koolkitkat

Koolkitkat Affiliate affiliate

Dear, Peerfly

Hello, I was with peerfly nearly a year ago. I was noob at the time and was just promoting my email/zip submits via youtube and redirecting to blogs. I am now WAY more proficient and know the ins and outs and no longer use youtube for cpa. But my problem here is that I got banned because it was when I was a noob and VERY new to cpa. What I did was I tricked people to do offers by saying a download would pop up if they did these two offers and it wouldnt because I admit.. I DID trick them. I admit it. What im asking here and im sincerely being honest.. I want my peerfly account back like extremely bad.. its not even funny. If you read this Luke. I hope you really think about it and would let me back into peerfly which I loved so much :(. If you're reading this Luke please PM me and I will give you details. I hope we can work things out.

Sincerely,

Koolkitkat

2. monetizer
  3. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

I did the same thing bro. I am also a newbie back then and Peerfly is my first network.
    In my case, I content locked movies.
    I applied again and not accepted.
    I think go with other networks now that accepts incentives and some Blackhat thing.

4. Koolkitkat

Bumping this as to get noticed.. Please respond Luke! Thanks!

5. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

PM me the email on your account and I'll talk to Corey.

6. Koolkitkat

Email has been sent. Hopefully we can work something out. Thanks!

7. Koolkitkat

Still havent gotten a reply luke :(

Featured Resources (View All)

MI