The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

To buy or not to buy

H

hafool

I am looking for a company to buy wholesale from and then sell on ebay. I found this one wholesaler distributor from
China at and I want to know if anyone here has bought from them before or if anyone knows anything
about them? I was thinking about trying some of the lighters they sell, and are
these lighters ok to sell on ebay?

You should certainly do some check on any company you are buying from before you buy anything, you local chamber of commerce can help you vet a potential supplier

That's an avenue I hadn't considered before, have you used your local chamber of commerce for finding an overseas supplier before, or just for checking on their background? Would be interested to know what kind of support they can offer.

In a previous life when I was into import/export yes, I used the chamber of commerce for all sorts, they don't have all the answers but they have contact info for those who can help you.
The best way to find out what kind of support they can offer is to give them a call. If you do not have their number, call business link on 0845 600 9 006 and they will give you contact info for your local chamber of commerce.

That's an avenue I hadn't considered before, have you used your local chamber of commerce for finding an overseas supplier before, or just for checking on their background? Would be interested to know what kind of support they can offer.

banners
Back