The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

to all a.m.f. thanks

nogurus

good to know a place to share thoughts and ideas and meet people.

My name is rick mcginnis A Husband truly blessed with a wife with grace beauty talent and a sense of humor,(after all she still tell everyone she's lucky
to have me!) Father of 6 three girls three boys and Grandfather
of 17 8 boys and 9 girls.

rather large by most peoples standards but suits me fine.

My main reason for doing this type of work is to spoil my grandkids ha ha

but i do enjoy the whole marketing game it keeps my mind fresh (I am a learning addict) or so my wife tells me.

looking forward to getting to know some of you :cool:

rick mcginnis

Hey Rick,

Welcome. Absolutely LOVED your intro. I hope you feel like you found a new home, because I already feel like you belong here. Sounds like your grandkids are lucky to have you. Wow that's a lot. You BETTER make some more money, I know how expensive Grand kids can be and I only have 2 of them.

Welcome to 5 Star, Rick.

Thanks for joining and thanks for the very interesting introduction. You sound like you will fit in very well around here.

This is a very friendly community, so it is a good place to share thoughts and ideas and meet people.

There is a lot going on around here. I hope to see you taking part in some of our discussions.

Hi Rick and glad to see you here. With all those children and grand-children AND your beautiful wife I'm wondering where you are going to find the time to do anything else...:) But you have come to the right place and I have no doubt you will do well...:) Take care and all the best.

banners
Back