The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Tips to make your forum grow

A

ablaye

Anyone has any tips to share how to grow a forum?
I have several forums and I have been getting nowhere with them.
I recently started a posting competition on my most recent forums and hope that it will bring more posters.
Any other tips other than a posting competition to keep my forums alive?

Ablay,
I actually found that reducing the numbers of your forums you have and then focusing on or two is the best way to grow your forum. Like you I had many forums (still do) but I have completely abandoned about three of the forums, handed two capable people and I am focusing SOLELY on this forum now.
Since I did that about 2 months ago this forum has been growing much faster than it had ever done.

Posting contents etc will give a temporary boost to a forum and then things will dry up but if you create EXCELLENT contents that people actually want and actively seek out you will be surprised how fast your forum will grow.

Good luck

The biggest tip is to work hard advertising it. All of my forums have over 500,000 posts but at the same time I never take a break I always work hard to promote them and it pays off in the end.

The biggest tip is to work hard advertising it. All of my forums have over 500,000 posts but at the same time I never take a break I always work hard to promote them and it pays off in the end.
My goodness!!! Over 500,000 posts!!! You must be getting tons of traffic from the search engines alone. That's a lot of content.

Quite right. Post exchanges, link exchanges, writing articles for other sites, just shove your name wherever you can fit it! Pretty soon people will just know your site and visit there.

Ablay,
I actually found that reducing the numbers of your forums you have and then focusing on or two is the best way to grow your forum. Like you I had many forums (still do) but I have completely abandoned about three of the forums, handed two capable people and I am focusing SOLELY on this forum now.
Since I did that about 2 months ago this forum has been growing much faster than it had ever done.

Posting contents etc will give a temporary boost to a forum and then things will dry up but if you create EXCELLENT contents that people actually want and actively seek out you will be surprised how fast your forum will grow.

Good luck
Ablay, Temi is correct! Your forum will grow faster if you concentrate only to no more than 2 or 3 forums because you can monitor it everyday in your busy lives.

Yes, Temi's advise is the great advise as I consider.

You can offer some free things for the members, offer must be worthful.

You can exchange posting with some wise guys.

MI
Back