Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Tips] Get A Paybump And Screw 95% of Your Competitors

keyman

affiliate
"Hey, the advertiser asks you to pause your traffic on XXX offer"

Does this sound familiar?

That sucks! Doesn't it?

Anybody who's been playing in the adult niche for a while knows it's part of the game - getting kicked off the offer after running it for a few weeks, most importantly when you have properly optimized your campaign to hit green and just to find out this in the morning: "please pause it!"...

Here Im gonna share some strategies that I have been using to keep my offers running much longer than I would say 95% of other affiliates

1. Screw using "free" on banners and landers (even if you have heard this 1000 times, I need to say it again)
Simple, if the advertisers can't make money, why would they keep paying for your leads?

Instead, put a line like this: "paid members are guaranteed to fuck within 24 hours" to encourage them to even "consider" buying a trial membership

2. Put an age limit 24+ on the banners, this is especially useful for a CPC campaign, so you save money by avoiding the "under 24" clicking it

3. Use older woman gifs for your banners and landers, search milf gif or cougar gif and you will find plenty of those sites
Here is one of those I use: milf ? gifeye

4.. On your landers, use 21+, 24+, 31+ instead, people are too used to the age limit 25+, 18+ on landers so a lot of visitors would just click "YES" no matter what. So use weird numbers to make them pay attention to your "Age" question.

5. Here I have prepared 2 pieces of code for you guys to make your lander responsive to the age of the users, the first one is simple, the second one takes a little more works, but it's worth it, (I personally prefer the second one)

Code1: Alert the user that he's under aged by inserting this code into your "NO" code
Code:
onclick="alert('You must be at least 24 to join');"

Also empty your href="" so it won't proceed to the next question, so it may look something like this:
Code:
<a href="" onclick="alert('You must be at least 24 to join');">No</a>

Code2: Send the user to different offers according to their age

This one is a little more complicated, but it would become really simple once you make it work the first time.

First place this script between <head></head>

Code:
<script>

$(document).ready(function() {
                        var offer1 = 'http://youroffer1link.com/base2.php?id=1';
			var offer2 = 'http://youroffer2link.com/base2.php?id=2';

$('#underage').click(function() {
				$('#age').hide();
				$('#offer').attr('href', offer2);
				$('#rules, #cta, #v4h').fadeIn();
			});

$('#ofage').click(function() {
				$('#age').hide();
				$('#offer').attr('href', offer1);
				$('#rules, #cta, #v4h').fadeIn();
			});
		});	
	</script>

Second, place the id="ofage" and id="underage" codes on your age question so it will look something like this:
Code:
<h3>Are you above 24 years old?</h3>
<a href="javascript:void(0)" id="ofage" class="btn">Yes</a>
<a href="javascript:void(0)" id="underage" class="btn">No</a>

Finally, place the id="offer" code on your offer link so it will look something like this:
Code:
<a id="offer" href="http://yourtrackinglink.com/base2.php" class="btn"> I Agree </a>

How it works:
1. the users who click "Yes" get redirected to your best converting offer,
2. the users who click "No" get redirected to a different offer, for this offer, ask your AM which offer in your demo is more tolerate about age.

I highly recommend you guys to use the second method instead so you can squeeze that extra profit by redirecting the under-aged users to a different offer, rather than losing the clicks.

The benefit of staying on your converting offers is obvious, you benefit by getting a paybump, keep running these top converting offers for years to come, you dominate the placement by bidding higher and get more scale, while other affiliates who get kicked off will always need to find a new offer to split test again, scratching their head wondering how the top bidders are bidding so high that almost it's impossible to compete with, and then run to different forums and post threads like "adult is dead", "trafficjunky is too saturated", "it's impossible to blah blah blah"

So they jump from network A to network B to keep running the same offer, and when they get kicked again, they go to network C and so on...

Well, that's a good way to keep their campaigns running a little longer, but how long is it gonna last? How long is it gonna take for the advertisers to catch your underage traffic again? Few more days? 1 more week, 1 more month? It's just not something long term

Let's face it, 98% of affiliates in this niche are on the lookout for quick cash, they are focusing on turning everybody into a lead, yea everybody, including those who are under 18 and press "NO" on the "first question", they are still getting directed to the site and SIGN UP!

And now you have something that almost 95% of your competitors ignore! And you are taking it to the next level!

Interesting.
Personally i never tried adult traffic, but it will never be "sutured" because is the "Internet"

This is fantastic advice. Proper identification of the ideal prospect and effective copy will win every time. The tweak to overcome "ad blindness" with the age is a great tip. Thanks for sharing.

banners
Back