The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Tips for selling my new product

pyrole

affiliate
Hi, I recently launched my own software and wanted to market it via ClickBank. Its a unique product.

It submits your favorite websites to top 140 social bookmarking websites with high PRs. It also supports multiple titles and descriptions, http/socks proxy, report generation.

I am offering high(33%) commission to affiliates and am sure that this unique product will sell itself. It just needs a little marketing.

The software is priced at $100/- only as part of a promotional offer.

In future I plan to raise the cost of the product and so the commission will also rise.

I would certainly appreciate some tips on how can i start/improve my sales.

Hi There,
And great work on your new product! Do you have a sales letter that we can see? On the face of it the product sounds great. But without a decent sales pitch you may struggle to sell it!
I know most of the clickbank products are all about the sales pitch, and I have been stung by some rather useless products because the sales pitch was fantastic!

I would start by giving us information on this so we can try and help you out here.

Oh another important thing is to probably create 2-3 versions of your sales pitch! So you are able to split test them to see which is most effective.
Are you going to promote the product purely through affiliates on clickbank? Or are you looking to market it yourself too?

And how much testing have you done on the product? Like have other people tested the product and given you some tips on how to improve it?

cheers

No, I don't have the sales pitch. All I have is the webpage with all its features, uses, prices etc.
I'll including some graphics right now. The product has been tested and is stable, although I intend to maintain regular updates of the product.

I am purely depending on the affiliates for the sale of the product. That said, I am not marketing the product myself; Nothing too great atleast.

I don't know what I'm missing out, its a great product and cheap. I'm offering 33% commission which I think I will have to increase to get more affiliates.

But somehow I'm getting the feeling that the product is not able to reach the affiliates as it is a great product and will sell itself.

I need some advice on the sales pitch. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Marketing Software via Click Bank or thru Own Website

The greatest difficulty any marketer faces is having a great product. Once you have a great product, you have to send the word about your product out to world, specifically to target market which is obviously internet marketing.

Now the next challenge is how to promote. Do it right and you are happy with the bank. Do it other way around you end up wasting time and money. Since you have unique product now, best way is focus on how to market it like pro. IMHO if you get along with the real people who have helped hundred like you raise successful businesses. Once you implement their no hype no BS advise, you will succeed very quickly. I hope you have heard about derek gehl and corey rudl of marketing tips. They are best of the best real people helping real people like us succeed in internet marketing business. Even the free information available on their site is enough to get you rolling quick if you are serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back