The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Time to move this forum

temi

affiliate
This server hosting the forum went down for over 2 hours, this is the second time in about one week this has happened.

I will be moving to a more reliable host in the next few week.s

This server hosting the forum went down for over 2 hours, this is the second time in about one week this has happened.

I will be moving to a more reliable host in the next few week.s
Good luck with the move! :) Nowadays it's not so hard to find a good UK webhosting. ;)

Thanks for the update, I was wondering what was going on. I thought you might be updating something.

Nigel

Thanks for that, I am looking for a host that gives 99.9% uptime. I am not necessarily looking for 'cheap hosting' I am happy to pay for quality. Would like a hosting that use RAID disk.

Temi, it's about time to put your own server rack somewhere in the basement of your 6-story house :D

I had 12 dedicated servers with EV1.net.... they were taken over by the planet last year, since then I have been reducing my dedi slowly and setting up with other companies, the planet is not a good company to deal with. I missed EV1, they had a far superior support than the planet

Temi

I can 100% recommend HeartInternet
Almost zero downtime and very secure.
Choose the reseller plan, its not cheap but well worth it.

BTW..you know what is hosted there!

Midlandi, everything looks nice and fast but again: everything is "Unlimited"...???

John,
I disagree with you, this site is hosted by them and in the last two weeks I can show you a few error alerts like this one:

Recovery Alert

Your Web Site is no longer on error

URL: http://www.ukwebmasterworld.com Time: Sat Nov 10 15:33:25 EST 2007 Total Time on Error: 1 hour, 6 minutes, 45 seconds (this report is provided by site monitoring service InternetSeer)
coincidentally, I just blogged about site monitoring today >>>follow the white rabbit>>>

banners
Back