The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Time spent on Affiliate Marketing

Hey Dennis! Yes, Maureen just messaged me :)

I'm the copywriter here at Advidi, so I don't actually do much direct AM work myself, but I'm very connected to the team. I love the work I do as well (coming from SMB marketing, it's a LOT more interesting). But I've found that there's such a thing as putting too much time into it. I want to make sure I always perform at my best, and that's meant learning to take a break here and there. It's hard to do when you enjoy your work... but it really does pay off.
I am selfemployed and if i don't work then i don't make money, so i don't have the same choices. But i don't mind because i know that when i work, things happen and i make money.

Btw i reviewed you guys on here!

Just interested in how much time you spend on AM :)
Do you do AM full-time or is it just a hobby for you and you do it when you have spare time (part-time)?
I am all in for AM! It focuses on building a healthy relationship with subscribers (I focus on list building), that's why i love it, apart from the fact that it rewarding!

Affiliate Marketing is a sort of a lifestyle. Once you're in - you change the way you think. You do AM 24/7 all the time. That's the only way to succeed.

banners
Back