propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Time Now For Selling Your Bitcoin - Step 4

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by ranfurly, Nov 3, 2016.

1. ranfurly

ranfurly Affiliate affiliate

How are you everybody
    Let's get into this. It is really easy, simple and if adhered to exactly to plan, very worthwhile.
    Let's play...

After we have set-up our localbitcoins account lets get selling some BITcoin
    In your browser set up 3 tabs...coinbase, localbitcoins, Paypal My Cash and bitcoinaverage (ok 4)

This could only take a couple of minutes...really

In localbitcoins
    use "show more" option to choose technique you choose tobe paid in
    try to look for buyers with (100%+ 100%) feedback scores
    Paypal My Cash is among the quickest to generate a profit. Additionally a lot less fees. Just click on buyers ad. Check out packs buyer wants to sell

Alright, this is enough work for now. Go grab yourself a cuppa whatever and get right back here.

Hello you're back. Let's get into it.

The Best Way To Sell Your Bitcoin
    - localbitcoins input pack you want to trade for, "How much you wish to sell?" this will get how much btc you need to sell.

Insert this amount to
    - coinbase to find out just how much it can cost, press "buy"
    - localbitcoins "dashboard" "wallet xxxxxx" "receive bitcoins" copy and paste whole address
    - coinbase "send" btc amount to localbitcoins address. press "next" "send"
    - wait around a few minutes to verify 3 times
    - "sell bitcoins" "How much you wish to sell?" "Send Trade Request" get contact message
    - await code in message area. Copy/Paste code in Paypal My Cash "Load Funds Now"
    - when funds obtained return to localbitcoins contact area "send" "thank you" message
    - press "Release bitcoins" add two-factor authentification code "Confirm"...done

And after that I will show you how to get in on this awesome... Well I will show you laters.

Only that there is no need to "fund" your wallet...Just sell your bitcoin.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    KSixJeremy likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed