The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Time Management Share

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
I'm a big fan of TJTutor's and know that he plans well to accomplish his affiliate goals. I vowed to start following his example and start planning better instead of just jumping into the deep end of the pool unprepared. It'll be a new experience for me. :)

So, while checking my emails today, I came across something that I wanted to share with you about time management. If you are on Charles Ngo's list then you probably already know about it, that's where I got this from.

The Time Management Secret That Will Eliminate All Your Time Wasters

If you're in a hurry, scroll down to the exercise. It's so beautifully simple and yet may reveal some pretty profound things about yourself and your productivity. It only takes a few seconds to do the exercise but I think you'll find it helpful.

Feel free to let us know how you did. I'll be doing the exercise after I get back from getting my license plate sticker.

Okay, I've done the exercise and discovered what I knew all along - that I'm a procrastinator and live in my head too much. However, when I read what I'd written, it hit me just how badly and how much I do those things.

On the plus side, I've started making a list of specific actions that I can start doing to reroute to the fulfillment of my goals. It's specificity that I need most, otherwise, I don't know where to start and loop back to thinking and procrastinating too much. I plan to start right away.

When I looked at my lists (read the post I linked to) I realized that the way I'm doing things now will never, ever get me to where I want to be. A change is definitely in order for me!

MI
Back