monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Time Management Share

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by azgold, Jul 24, 2014.

1. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I'm a big fan of TJTutor's and know that he plans well to accomplish his affiliate goals. I vowed to start following his example and start planning better instead of just jumping into the deep end of the pool unprepared. It'll be a new experience for me. :)

So, while checking my emails today, I came across something that I wanted to share with you about time management. If you are on Charles Ngo's list then you probably already know about it, that's where I got this from.

The Time Management Secret That Will Eliminate All Your Time Wasters

If you're in a hurry, scroll down to the exercise. It's so beautifully simple and yet may reveal some pretty profound things about yourself and your productivity. It only takes a few seconds to do the exercise but I think you'll find it helpful.

Feel free to let us know how you did. I'll be doing the exercise after I get back from getting my license plate sticker.

2. monetizer
  3. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Okay, I've done the exercise and discovered what I knew all along - that I'm a procrastinator and live in my head too much. However, when I read what I'd written, it hit me just how badly and how much I do those things.

On the plus side, I've started making a list of specific actions that I can start doing to reroute to the fulfillment of my goals. It's specificity that I need most, otherwise, I don't know where to start and loop back to thinking and procrastinating too much. I plan to start right away.

When I looked at my lists (read the post I linked to) I realized that the way I'm doing things now will never, ever get me to where I want to be. A change is definitely in order for me!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI