The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Time For Some Action - Adult CPA?

Sincere

Whats up guys!

I have been lurking in the shadows of this forum and others for a few weeks, using this site as a mentor, and purchased a couple of online programmes learning the basics of CPA IM.

I want to start trying out some of the stuff I've learnt so far, and start my first campaign.
Could you guys give me some feedback on my plan of action from here? I am thick skinned so be as honest as possible. Plus my knowledge is limited so any advice will be gladly taken on board.

Ok here goes.

Budget wise I have limited myself to $1000 to start (inc initial investments for tracking etc and buying traffic/data) - I have access to more but thought it would be an ok figure to start with??

1. Niche - Adult/Dating CPA Offers - I have read mixed views on this - some say its too competitive for new-comers, where as others say its a perfect place to start? I have a couple of other niches I am interesting in but Adult was my first choice.

2. Hosting - I was planning to go VPS i.e. with Beyond...will it be needed at this stage dyou think?...or will a normal server suffice until I master my craft?

3.Tracking - Prosper202 was the initial plan, however I want to promote mobile offers, so was thinking about maybe using voluum instead?

4. Traffic Source - TrafficJunky - again open to other suggestions.

5. SpyTool still unsure which one to go for....plus building landing pages and banners is not one of my strongest attributes so need to work on this.

6. Networks - I have been approved by 3 so far, but their adult/dating offers or not the best.

Let me know what you think peeps!

Sin

Well, if you don't mind I can give you a few recommendations some of which are referal links, but i have used them in the past and can vouch for them..

For traffic, I have used Plugrush before with good results and they have a low minimum deposit. Now you WILL have to do some testing and blacklisting etc., but once you find decent websites within the network that refer good traffic, you can make money.

Additionally, you can also try Juicy Ads for traffic.

For networks, you can check out Sextronix. They have a ton of stuff to promote, in addition to Datetronix for dating offers. They pay up to 70% Rev-share.

Hope that helps!

Well, if you don't mind I can give you a few recommendations some of which are referal links, but i have used them in the past and can vouch for them..

For traffic, I have used Plugrush before with good results and they have a low minimum deposit. Now you WILL have to do some testing and blacklisting etc., but once you find decent websites within the network that refer good traffic, you can make money.

Additionally, you can also try Juicy Ads for traffic.

For networks, you can check out Sextronix. They have a ton of stuff to promote, in addition to Datetronix for dating offers. They pay up to 70% Rev-share.

Hope that helps!
@JH1nz
Has elaborate very well. I've tried PlugRush in the past with a lotto campaign, I made a steady of $1 a day! Lol
But it proven their traffic is good in the past, I'm not sure for now, just recently I tried their traffic and seems lots of bad publisher now.

CPA Adult may not be an easy game, at least not for me. :)

Goodluck

@ JH1nz,
Referral links would be great bro, if you don't mind?

Is the adult - dating niche too competitive you think or worth a shot?

@ IndeXer,
I'll give exotic ads a shot man. I will keep everyone posted once I start the campaign!

Thanks!

@ game333

Did you not have any luck with CPA Adult niches buddy? What were you main issues?

For adult I would start with a bigger budget. I think adult is too competitive for people starting with low budgets. You can always test and see if you can fit in there.

How much more of a budget?
It's a competitive market.The more budget you have , the better it will be for you. As a starter i would suggest to have around 200$-500$. If you will ask about traffic source then I would suggest you to go with Trafficjunky/Traffichunt/Exoclick

Welcome, man.

Sounds like you're off to a pretty solid start. Looking forward to hearing how everything works out!

It's a competitive market.The more budget you have , the better it will be for you. As a starter i would suggest to have around 200$-500$. If you will ask about traffic source then I would suggest you to go with Trafficjunky/Traffichunt/Exoclick
$200 - $500? Really? I think you should aim at more than 2k or 3k to start testing and maybe have 5-6k ready to scale.

I can say that dating and Adult CPA is among the content people are looking for today. You therefore can be able to get returns when you plan yourself very well. Just be sure that you have proper plan and stick to it and you will sure be able to get the results. Start slowly and when the project picks you can go bigger.

MI
Back