propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

thought needed please! posted in correct forum! LOL!

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by bkamp, Mar 7, 2012.

1. bkamp

bkamp Affiliate affiliate

Sorry put this post in wrong forum! So reposted!
    I've been testing theparkingplace.com
    $1.20 per offer!
    Using PPC run of network traffic since I do not know the offers I can not keyword target! Spent around $23 and made $21. Do you all think this is worth playing with or should I move on!

2. adpulse_dan

adpulse_dan Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

well, you arent far from breaking even, or even making a profit!

I would perhaps play a little more, see if you can get the conversions up, if you can make a few $ profit AND you can scale it up, might not be too bad.

If you cant scale it though, or cant get significant profits out of it, I would personally look at something else.

3. JohnCPAAlpha

JohnCPAAlpha Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

You are very very close to breaking even and making a profit!! Build upon this and get your campaigne to breaking even. Then you next goal will be making a profit. Then start building larger profits there!!

You have most of the battle won!! A lot of guys don't even come close to breaking even at first.

4. bkamp

bkamp Affiliate affiliate

can anyone recommend something to give this a kick up? I've been thinking about this all day and am stumped!
    I am buying traffic from finditquick.com and I trust the ad person there! The cheapest he can get me is 0.005 click! So going cheaper isn't an option there! If I try to key word it do you guys think I'd get better results instead of run of network?
    I'm so close to profit! It has been $1 $2 range the past few days I've tested!

5. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Few tweaks and this could be a nice profitable campaign.

Yes, try keyword targeting, traffic quality should be better than RON.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed