The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

thought needed please! posted in correct forum! LOL!

bkamp

affiliate
Sorry put this post in wrong forum! So reposted!
I've been testing theparkingplace.com
$1.20 per offer!
Using PPC run of network traffic since I do not know the offers I can not keyword target! Spent around $23 and made $21. Do you all think this is worth playing with or should I move on!

well, you arent far from breaking even, or even making a profit!

I would perhaps play a little more, see if you can get the conversions up, if you can make a few $ profit AND you can scale it up, might not be too bad.

If you cant scale it though, or cant get significant profits out of it, I would personally look at something else.

Sorry put this post in wrong forum! So reposted!
I've been testing theparkingplace.com
$1.20 per offer!
Using PPC run of network traffic since I do not know the offers I can not keyword target! Spent around $23 and made $21. Do you all think this is worth playing with or should I move on!

You are very very close to breaking even and making a profit!! Build upon this and get your campaigne to breaking even. Then you next goal will be making a profit. Then start building larger profits there!!

You have most of the battle won!! A lot of guys don't even come close to breaking even at first.

can anyone recommend something to give this a kick up? I've been thinking about this all day and am stumped!
I am buying traffic from finditquick.com and I trust the ad person there! The cheapest he can get me is 0.005 click! So going cheaper isn't an option there! If I try to key word it do you guys think I'd get better results instead of run of network?
I'm so close to profit! It has been $1 $2 range the past few days I've tested!

can anyone recommend something to give this a kick up? I've been thinking about this all day and am stumped!
I am buying traffic from finditquick.com and I trust the ad person there! The cheapest he can get me is 0.005 click! So going cheaper isn't an option there! If I try to key word it do you guys think I'd get better results instead of run of network?
I'm so close to profit! It has been $1 $2 range the past few days I've tested!

Few tweaks and this could be a nice profitable campaign.

Yes, try keyword targeting, traffic quality should be better than RON.

MI
Back