The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

This might help

whiskymac

We all have times in our lives when we feel things are not going our way , nothing seems to be going right and your at the stage you don't know if you can cope or carry on getting knocked down.

I hear people talking about all sorts of worries, money, health, relationships and work. Having problems making ends meet, trying to make the mortgage / rent payments or how the boss is treating you badly even bullying at work.

I have had lots of times in my life when I could just as easily shut off from the world but to be honest after thinking it through I realised that if I was not happy with my lot then i have to get up of my backside and change it. I know that's easy to say and its dam near impossible at times to find a way out of your mess but if you are determined then you can and will find a way.

Learn new skills in your own time don't look for the quick fix it 's not there , look for an opening maybe learning some new IT skills ,collect all your unwanted belongings and book a stall down the markets, look at what you can do and see if it can be developed to make a career out of it. Try to make some extra cash, plan ahead think of the future not the past there is no mileage on dwelling on the past. Deal with what you know today its never to late for a new way of life you just have to have a little faith in your own abilities.

Find a way to put up with the problems in the short term , i find the best thing is to look forward to the day that you can move away from this hassle and start to enjoy life again.

If it's someone at work try to avoid confrontation as best you can while all the time working quietly in the background in your own time learning new skills building a new future yes it will take time but if you do nothing it will never be right.

As long as your willing to keep learning, adjust when you make mistakes learn from those mistakes keep getting better all the time then ultimately you will get there, have what it takes to see it through.

Relationships are hard but the best thing you can do is talk to your partner find common ground , compromise no relationship has not been without its problem so work at it don't try and point score think of the things you like doing together and remember why you got together in the first place.

In Scotland we have a saying, - time for up and doing,. Don't be put down , don't let them take your self esteem draw a line your not giving them anymore of your life and the sooner you start the sooner your confidence returns and you start to enjoy yourself again. Yes there will be knock backs and yes it takes time , but have belief in yourself you're a lot stronger than you think.

To finish with remember this I think the worst thing is not overestimating yourself its underestimating you can do anything in life the only barriers are the ones we allow others to put on us so I say again.........time for up and doing.

Hope this helps.

Whiskymac.

MI
Back