The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

They pressed the PR update button

B

Bagi Zoltán

The green bar is in movement. Nothing uplifting new for me so far, the directory seems to gain PR4:)

I'm sure you are right but concerning my websites I'm perfectionist so PR4 isn't the new of the day:(

I understand you are disappointed especially since the PR predictor forcasted PR5 for you. This is to show you that the PR predictors are not right most of the time and if I am to be like OWG who does not look at PR at all I would say you have and excellent directory, well ranked in search engines, PR is just icing on the cake and PR4 is not bad, it will get better at next update :)

I think my ISP DNS is not updated yet so I still see the old PR :( The only two I am looking to see changes to PR on are this forum and the site I am promoting for a new client, all the other I am not bothered what their PR are.

thanks for the tip... it's strange how that works, I noticed that a site with a pr of 4 could be top of the shop and yet a web site of the same type with a higher pr could be on page 3 of google???

PR and search engine result are affected by different stuff. For example you can get PR6 if you have a link from a very powerful PR7 site, so your PR6 site has one single backlink.
And another site could have PR4 obtained through links from about 50 PR1 and PR2 sites. In search engine result, the PR4 site with 50 backlink will be higher on SERP (pages when you do a search for a particular keyword) than PR6 site with 1 single back link

Google counts every single links which are not hidden with javascript according to my experience.

Nick,
We started promoting your site about 2-3 weeks ago.....we need to do more work on it, you can be soure it will be at least PR5 at the next updates because of the links you already got, the link we will be placing to it from unsigned and other location so the future is orange for your website :)

good to know mate :) I know it will do well, the last time it rose it caught me a bit unawares, by the next time it rises I will be up and running as well.

MI
Back