The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

These Hoes ain't loyal - Lamborghinis are!

jay smash

affiliate
There are tons of risks when running a CPA network that the majority of affiliates simply don’t understand and they don’t know what really happens behind the scenes.

Dealing with a shady merchant to make 1.5% more margin, or broker an offer from someone you have being doing business with for the past 4 years without any payment issues?

Sure, let me tell ya 1.5% on an 8-figure weekly payment is a good chunk of cash, but getting screwed out of it hurts much more then enjoying the extra 1.5% every week.

Running a CPA network is all about minimizing your risks. There’s still a good chunk of affiliates that we trust and work closely with and pay them on a net0 basis. All of them are close to 7 figures+ a week and never cause any headaches.

But would I do that again? Most likely not unless I would form a close relationship with the affiliate in question and build a solid history of 7 figures and several quality checks.

Weekly Net5 payments are more than fair terms that work for almost anyone out there. It gives the network and merchant enough time to check for possible fraud and the affiliate still gets paid fast enough.

Full article with pictures: These Hoes ain't loyal - Lamborghinis are! - JayKnowsCash.com

I love your blog Jay! You should create some adult guides/case studies in adult section here when you have some time.

There are tons of risks when running a CPA network that the majority of affiliates simply don’t understand and they don’t know what really happens behind the scenes.

Dealing with a shady merchant to make 1.5% more margin, or broker an offer from someone you have being doing business with for the past 4 years without any payment issues?

Sure, let me tell ya 1.5% on an 8-figure weekly payment is a good chunk of cash, but getting screwed out of it hurts much more then enjoying the extra 1.5% every week.

Running a CPA network is all about minimizing your risks. There’s still a good chunk of affiliates that we trust and work closely with and pay them on a net0 basis. All of them are close to 7 figures+ a week and never cause any headaches.

But would I do that again? Most likely not unless I would form a close relationship with the affiliate in question and build a solid history of 7 figures and several quality checks.

Weekly Net5 payments are more than fair terms that work for almost anyone out there. It gives the network and merchant enough time to check for possible fraud and the affiliate still gets paid fast enough.

Full article with pictures: These Hoes ain't loyal - Lamborghinis are! - JayKnowsCash.com

This reminds me, I should really write an article called: "How to isolate your female readership in CPA 101" :p

Thanks for the feedback. I'll post an exclusive case study for the fixers once i have some spare time so it doesnt look like i keep abusing Olivers forum ;)

MI
Back