The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

These Forums

syted

affiliate
Hi, I must say, every time I logon to these forums I look at the 9 forums and wonder - what are these forums all about :confused: There are 3 forums just about submission - now how much is there to say about submitting a website to a directory? Is it just HaaBaa directories or general? How do the other forums tie-in with each other? etc. etc.

Anyway I had a question to ask and thought, hey! great, I have a question about submissions and there's 3 forums :D Some directories have fields for meta keywords and description and some don't. What are the advantages/disadvantages of letting webmasters input their meta info to the directory?

Initially, this forum was set up just to support Haabaa submission issues, we seem to be on the ball with our submission hence we do not get much support request hence the forum was changed to a general forum.
I get you point, now that its a general forum the threads about submission etc should be merged and properly labelled to indicate that they are for issues relating to submission to Haabaa directory.
Thanks for pointing this out.

banners
Back