The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

theparkingplace.com not so sure about!

bkamp

affiliate
Today was supposed to be payout for the previous months earnings! Have not been paid and no answer from support!

Also, am questioning there stat practices! I had over $100 deducted from my account "fraudulant clicks" I question that simply because the clicks came from 2 different search engines!

After I made he $$$ for a few days I'm making nothing from them now stopped promoting there offers!

I hope I'm wrong but wanted to give everyone a heads up! (since I'm out $100)

If things change for the better I'll update!

Today was supposed to be payout for the previous months earnings! Have not been paid and no answer from support!

Also, am questioning there stat practices! I had over $100 deducted from my account "fraudulant clicks" I question that simply because the clicks came from 2 different search engines!

After I made he $$$ for a few days I'm making nothing from them now stopped promoting there offers!

I hope I'm wrong but wanted to give everyone a heads up! (since I'm out $100)

If things change for the better I'll update!

The parking place is actually backed by a larger company. There should be no issues with your payments ;)

The parking place is actually backed by a larger company. There should be no issues with your payments ;)

True, Scot owns TPP and he also owns companies including affiliate.com

so he "should" be trusted! Hey glad it was resolved!

TPP has worked well for NAMoffers. I suggest split a/b testing different redirect solutions!

-Mike

"Today was supposed to be payout for the previous months earnings!"

I kind of assumed you would make a post the next day about getting paid :p

banners
Back