The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

The Wii Gaming Console from Nintendo: a True Next-Generation Contender

OldDarkstarAccount

affiliate
Most of you have heard about it. Some of you have seen it first hand. Just a few of you (the luckiest) have even managed to get one for yourselves. Yes, folks, I'm talking about the all new and hot Wii gaming console from Nintendo, a piece of equipment that will surely change the way you experience video-games, and perhaps even the way you see life itself.

Ok, I'm going a bit too far here, but I'll have to tell you right from the start that the Wii is like nothing you've seen before in the area of home-entertainment and video-games, and even though it's quite obviously the least powerful (from the point of view of hardware capabilities) of the three next-generation gaming consoles, it certainly is the most innovative, at least when it comes to gameplay.

news.softpedia.com/news/The-Wii-Gaming-Console-From-Nintendo-A-True-Next-Generation-Contender-44218.shtml

Yep, I heard Nintendo bought Unreal 3 Engine (the most advanced technology of such kind at present, comparable to movie quality) to develop games for this and other Nintendo consoles...

I also read a news that in California a woman wanted Wii so badly she took part in copmetiton drink-and-hold to win one. But unfortunatelly she ended up tragically (died) - her body did not stand it :/ (She was drinking WATER).
People do crazy things for games...

MI
Back