Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Marketing

D

djbaxter

The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Marketing
by Andrea Vahl, Copyblogger
June 6, 2011

I’ve just finished writing Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies with two fabulous co-authors (Amy Porterfield and Phyllis Khare) and we’ve been neck-deep in Facebook for the last 9 months.

Even Copyblogger is on Facebook now. Do you have your Facebook Page yet?

The thing about Facebook is, for a platform that’s used by millions and millions of people, it can be kind of … complicated. Particularly if you use it for business. So let’s get you some specific how-to advice so you can get rolling without getting frustrated.

Read more...

Thank you so much for this recommendation. This is everything I was looking for all in one place. Lots of great resources! Thanks Again!

dude that link rocks!!! I am going to be doing alot of reading on how to master facebook :) Thank you once again

Nice info, especially if you are a new business trying to get out there! I do think Social Media platforms are great for businesses to advertise and promote on, you just need to know the correct way to go about it!

Advertising How To - For Facebook

Nice info! This was a great read, thank you. I knew a lot of this stuff and it is a good re fresh. I did not know some of this info and it was knew and taught me a lot. I just came from another post that has some great info about Facebook marketing. I think Facebook is top 3 best place's to market online.

banners
Back