The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

The Traffic Trap - How to get more traffic?

ms2134

affiliate
Whilst looking online for ways to get more website traffic i came across this blog post.

It was called "The Traffic Trap" and interested me...

The Traffic Trap is a simple thing that people do in order to obtain lots of extra traffic to their websites so they can rank better within Alexa, Compete and such other websites.

Read more and let us all know your thoughts on this...
The Traffic Trap! - StartUp

~ Mike :dance2:

My thoughts on the above Traffic Trap is that it is a great idea and when coupled with the article or discussion... Oh what ever is attached to it at the end so that it continues to explain how this method could be used but not classed as spam is a great idea.

Everyone is looking for more website traffic, so if you are looking for traffic and not just one type of audience this looks like the best idea.

It's the anchor text.

Mostly these people write anchor text in such a manner that attracts traffic such as making you a millioniare in one week, become rich quickly, Earn 10000 US Dollars in one day.

Actually the the anchor text is very great when promoting or link building. It really helps. Even varied anchor texts help. Like for example click here. Adobe.com is number one in Google ranking.

My thoughts on the above Traffic Trap is that it is a great idea and when coupled with the article or discussion... Oh what ever is attached to it at the end so that it continues to explain how this method could be used but not classed as spam is a great idea.

Everyone is looking for more website traffic, so if you are looking for traffic and not just one type of audience this looks like the best idea.

That's i was thinking~~~~~!:winkiss::winkiss:

MI
Back