monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Top Books That Changed Your Life

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by mister williams, Aug 16, 2014.

1. mister williams

mister williams Affiliate affiliate

What are the top 3 books that have changed your life?
    What are you currently studying?

2. monetizer
  3. tuan smash

tuan smash Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Too many books to count.

I'm an avid reader and it's not uncommon for me to read through dozens of books per month.

I read every subject, business, finance, marketing, sales, personal development, etc... I"m all about learning as much as possible.

Don't get in the habit of just reading without taking action. Some people feel like they accomplish something by just reading...

Take massive action on the content you digest. I've read through all the popular books everyone suggests online, but after a while you'll realize
    you don't need to read anymore books, you just need to take action and kick ass.

I only read because i enjoy it and its a good mental exercise for my brain.

2 people like this.
  4. jay smash

jay smash Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I am quite the opposite here.. the only book i ever read was ' Killing Pablo' - it's the story of the drug lord Pablo Escobar: Killing Pablo: Mark Bowden: Amazon.com: Books (no ref link lol). Not that i planned on being like Pablo or anything, just happened to get it as a gift last century or so.

5. anislagan

anislagan Affiliate affiliate

Probably the most influential is "Getting Things Done". This book is very useful for marketer.s

Featured Resources (View All)

MI