The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Right Path to Take for a total Beginner?

MMCGSYS22

Hi All!

A couple of years ago I came across a book on affiliate marketing, but to be honest I found it tough going and at the time didn't have broadband at home so didn't follow up on it.

A few weeks ago, with a new year approaching, and looking for something different to do that I could be successful at, I found a site on the web called Data Entry Jobs. The information on there site makes things sound straightforward enough. It appears once you go through the steps and practice, you'll get to know what it's all about.

I signed up and read through their tutorials. Which I have to say are easy enough to understand. I am going to set out now to go through the different methods they advise, step by ste, and see how I get on.

With the system they use, you get all your web links by using either or PAYDOTCOM or CLICKBANK. Which make it easier for one who doesn't have their own website(s).

I want to find out if anyone has used or know anyone who has used this program they provide – Global Data Entry. If they have, have they been successful, or unsuccessful. Do they have any pointers for me.

I also seen my people trying to promote ON DEMAND PROFITS ebook.

I am cautious as I read that many of these programs can be scams. Am I going to be just working away for no return?

There appears to be so many different angles to affiliate marketing.
Is there a map showing whats available. Then one can decide what route to take?

Can anyone please help me out on what's the right path to take?

Would love to hear from anyone that can advise me.

Many thanks
Mary

Mary, getting involved with data entry might not be the best route. I am not talking specifically about the firm you mentioned but data entry in general.

I gave you a little more detailed information on the right route to take in the first thread you started here in the Newbie Forum. Basically our Newbie Affiliate Forum and the Niche Marketing Forum are good sources to help get you on the right route.

Here is a link to a thread about data entry that could be very helpful to you and it could help you avoid potential problems http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...m/newbie-affiliate-forum/8723-data-entry.html

Please Mary, don't do it, it's a scam. You don't actually get a data entry job but you get "instructions" (not really) on setting up your own data entry business. Then, you have to go and and find places that will let you work for them 9Highly unlikely).

Here's the kicker: Your "job" is to be an affiliate for the "data entry course" itself. They tell you to spend money on PPC and basically lie in order to sell dream to other people.

The bottom line is there aren't any data entry jobs your going to find on the Internet when you see the terms "data entry jobs."

So please Mary stay far away from this complete sham. I hope this was helpful to you in your decision and I hope I'm not too late.

Sheree

banners
Back