The Prevailing Winds of Fraud In Our Industry

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
I've just completed reading a report published on Forbes by Thomas Fox-Brewster on Forbes staff.

This should open your eyes as to how serious the fraud issue is in our industry. Never again complain about the steps the vendors in our industry take when we ask to do business with them.

"A group of Russian criminals are making between $3 million and $5 million every day in a brazen attack on the advertising market, security firm White Ops claimed today. It's the biggest digital ad fraud ever uncovered and perpetrated by faking clicks on video ads, the company said." read more

We have to be diligent and we have to be a force that supports the integrity of our industry. Stricter measures are coming.

We have to be diligent and we have to be a force that supports the integrity of our industry.

The irony concerning this situation is that in every forum of our industry there is always someone telling about tricks or ways to make money by creating FAKE accounts and using a FAKE online identity and FAKE pictures.

As a customer, I would really hate it, if I purchase through a link of someone that does not exist.

As long as the forums will keeping these kinds of threads as legitimate ways to earn a buck online, Fraud will exist in one form or another.

I believe it!

Fraud is everywhere, and there is a ton of money to be made in it. No matter what happens, there is always a fraud method out there to take advantage of! Haha...

Just have to do your best to avoid the frauders.

MI
Back