propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Incent.ly Thread

Discussion in 'Incentive Marketing' started by caseydennison, Mar 1, 2013.

1. caseydennison

caseydennison Affiliate affiliate

So, now that Peerfly have launched Incent.ly, who has joined and how has it been so far? I just sent my app. and waiting for it to process. I've had more success with Incent offers, so I'm going to test this out and use Youtube to offer some Web design and Music production files that I create. I know that Design and Music are a very broad niche, and also there are a lot of interested in it, so I think this is a viable business model.

What are your thoughts? Who is seeing results with Incent.ly?

2. Evil Gates

Evil Gates Affiliate affiliate

Design and music is a bad niche??? Who said that? i know people banking four figures in this niche!
    Anyways incent.ly locker is still under construction and i have provided some awesome idea to luke i'm sure if he implement my ideas than this locker gon' be the best locker and earnings will be x4 of the usual! ;)

3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

4. caseydennison

caseydennison Affiliate affiliate

Where did I say design and music are a bad niche? I'm a web designer and a electronic music producer, so I don't think I would be going into a niche if it were a "bad" niche. But yea, I was accepted into Incent.ly this morning, and I seen that the content locker is still under development. I'm excited to try it out!!

5. CreativesLinda

CreativesLinda Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

To clarify, the poster wrote 'broad' niche, not 'bad' niche. Please re-read the post. ;)

6. K

Anyone having any luck testing traffic with incent.ly yet?

7. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

We've recently been getting a lot of the points/virtual currency type sites testing some of our offers and they seem to be doing really well. The Winning Surveys campaigns are consistently converting at 25-30%:

[​IMG]

I'm really enjoying working with the incent.ly publishers because most of them are programmers like myself and it's fun to bounce ideas on how to incent these offers. If anyone is interested in brain storming some methods with your current sites and have some PHP knowledge feel free to Skype me!

8. dougie116

dougie116 Affiliate affiliate

i have recently joined will let you know how i get on

9. K

Is the gateway running yet?

10. sam93

sam93 Affiliate affiliate

Not quite yet by the look of things, still says "Coming Soon".

11. Serious

Serious Affiliate affiliate

Looking forward to seeing what the gateway has to offer, for me it HAS to do something new and different to separate it from the others.

12. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Here is a recent post on Facebook by our CEO, Chad French:

[​IMG]

The content locker we are working on will yield the highest EPCs. We've partnered with the right people and are building the locker to ensure the best possible results. Our goal is to launch it on the 22nd of this month :)

13. K

Looking forward to it man, the ideas you've shared with me sound amazing!

14. dnenb42

dnenb42 Affiliate affiliate

I applied to incently today. Looking forward to trying your offers in my games!

15. LukePeerFly

16. K

These lockers are amazing - wow!

17. SayMyName

SayMyName Affiliate affiliate

Wow they look gr8 Luke congrats

18. LukePeerFly

Thank guys. I'm really excited about it and from the results I'm seeing from some tests some of you did this weekend things are looking pretty good! I'll be working on more locker themes this week and I'm also personally adding hundreds of offers to the locker rotation so we can keep optimizing and finding the best EPCs possible!

[​IMG]

19. K

They look so nice! - Whats the general feedback Luke? Have you guys made some how to videos yet?

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed