The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Cold Sore Treatment - Super Product Launch

OnlineDownloads

affiliate
Hey Guys (and Gals),

Welcome to my affiliate program. I?m proud to announce the launch of The Cold Sore Treatment. After a thorough online and offline test, I?m releasing my latest product...

"The Cold Sore Treatment"

The product is based on the true experiences of a dermatologist based at Los Angeles, USA. This is purely the result of 8 years of study, research, trial, error and experimentation. Now, his extensive clinical research experience is finally unleashing onto Clickbank.

Sales Page: Cold Sore Treatment - Get Rid Of Cold Sores Permanently
Affiliate Page: The Cold Sore Treatment? - Affiliate Sign Up
CB Hoplink: http://XXXXXX.downlods.hop.clickbank.net
(Replace XXXX with your ClickBank ID)
Product Price: $29
Commission: 75% (in %)

Highlights:

An estimated 70 percent of American adults have cold sores. Infection is more common in women (approximately one out of four women) than in men (almost one out of five). In most of the cases, cold sore outbreak recurrence is seen. This product belongs to both health and beauty related niche. So the cold sore sufferers have a driving desire to cure their problem on a permanent basis with natural methods.

Why Promote This Product?

1. Huge Market - Cold sores are common in children & women and it is highly contagious. Most people with herpes have a recurrence. So you can easily target this heath niche.
2. Sales Page was professionally written that guarantees to convert.
3. Excellent tools for marketing/promotion
4. High Conversion (1:30) with No refund

Please PM me or post here if you have any questions.

Regards,
Cher

banners
Back