The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

The Boys from the Men

JerseyGirl

Hi Everyone,

Here is a question, I would like to know if anyone has any thoughts on. There are many Affiliate Networks out there that pretty much if you want to be a part of you are welcome to join. Many people that join on may not necessarily do anything beyond that, join.

Beyond initiating contact, any other suggestions for separating the boys from the men, so to speak?

Thanks!

Hi Loren,

Great question and I don't envy you your position at all.

I'm not sure if there is a way really. I've talked to so many affiliates that join a program or network while they are thinking about it, knowing full well they are booked for the next 2 months, then finally the 3rd month they get active. So it's hard to tell I guess who the players are until they actually start making some moves.

One trend I've noticed with CPA networks is that it is hard to find out who and what the advertisers are before signing up.(Although I noticed you had some listed on your site.)
For me, this is backwards. I do my niche research first, then look for offers that make sense for my sites/lists. So if I join a CPA network "blind", it may be a bit until I start a project that is a good fit.
Hope that makes sense.

Warmly,
Kevin

banners
Back