The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling The best words on the block will make your projects rock. - (Writer)

copyninja

The Dojo Member
affiliate
Hello Fellow CPAFix Members,

I've been providing exquisite writing services to affiliate marketers, networks, merchants, and bloggers for over 5 years which gives me an extensive amount of experience in various styles of copy. If you demand the best results from your affiliate marketing efforts, you definitely need to have the best copy to help back you up and this is exactly what I'm able to provide you with. Keep in mind, I won't write for a dollar or two since I do understand the value of what I produce. However, I will work with you the best that I possibly can.

I'm a native English writer in the United States, so you can sleep easy knowing that you'll be getting the quality that you and your projects deserve. In order to help you understand what kind of writing services I can provide, I listed them below. If you don't see something that you need, just get in touch with me and I'll see what I can do. It's not like I bite. :D

• Blog Posts
  • Corporate Website Copy
  • Guides
  • Newsletters
  • Personal Website Copy
  • Press Releases
  • Reviews
  • Sales Copy
  • SEO Copy
  • Social Media Copy

For those of you who are keen for details...
I've decided to go a little bit more in-depth to help you understand what differentiates me from the other writers out here. The fact of the matter is that when you hire me, you're hiring someone who is definitely not like the rest. I'm a veteran writer within the industry that has the understanding needed to craft a true masterpiece each and every time. If I wanted to, I could write in my sleep but I'm not about to do that.

If you want someone that will work with you to ensure that your needs are completely fulfilled and the outcome is what's expected, look no further. I strive to make sure that my clients are satisfied and this is something that drives me as I continue to provide the best writing services around these parts. What I concoct is considered both an art and a science. Each piece of copy is meant to engage and be what results in a needed action, whether it's needed from the search engines, those who read it, or both.

There are many reasons that copy is used in the industry, and when the right copy is used in the right way it can unlock priceless opportunities. Those who have been in the industry for a while understand this, but I just wanted to share that with those who may come across this thread that are new to affiliate marketing. Without further ado, get your order in before I book up since that does tend to happen quite often these days.

If you're interested in discussing your needs, please send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :cool:

Re: The best words on the block will make your projects rock. - (Write

James is now my first choice for copy, a great writer and a great guy!

Interesting offer and a clear testimonial from K.

Could you perhaps tell a few prices? :)

K Recommended me CopyNinja for an article which i needed for a Review Site.

He's the first guy who asked me Huge Price for a single Article (come on guys i'm a member of BHW and i get everything cheap over there).
I've shown him an article from one of my sites and told him what does he thinks, he simply saw the content and told me what's wrong in the article.

I ordered an article and he delivered on Time (bit late, as he don't work in the nights), after looking at the article.. i was like WOW and then i realized why he asked XX$ for the article ;)

His Research, Writing Skills, Communication and Timing.. Everything is Top-Notch!

He's an Expert writer, I would love to give him more orders in near future.

K Recommended me CopyNinja for an article which i needed for a Review Site.

He's the first guy who asked me Huge Price for a single Article (come on guys i'm a member of BHW and i get everything cheap over there).
I've shown him an article from one of my sites and told him what does he thinks, he simply saw the content and told me what's wrong in the article.

I ordered an article and he delivered on Time (bit late, as he don't work in the nights), after looking at the article.. i was like WOW and then i realized why he asked XX$ for the article ;)

His Research, Writing Skills, Communication and Timing.. Everything is Top-Notch!

He's an Expert writer, I would love to give him more orders in near future.

Thanks for the kind words, it was awesome working with you on that and I look forward to working with you more in the future. :)

MI
Back