The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Best Ten Bucks You Have Spent on Your Site!

camp185

affiliate
Promotion for UK WembasterWorld. I did a lot of DP members last time I ran this, with lots of positive feedback. PM me, and I will send you a link to the thread.

The Best Ten Bucks You Have Spent on Your Site!

I'm sure you have wasted more than $10 on your site, and most likely have little to show for it. Here is the best thing you could do with ten dollars to improve your site. Get my Basic Usability and Design Analysis. It has a money back guarantee!

Do NOT confuse this as a review. A review: mentions a sites name, talks about what it does, gives the reviewers opinion, and finalizes with a conclusion.

This ANALYSIS covers thirty-five common problem areas on a website. It states why each item matters, and reports the findings of your site for each item. It also includes a few prioritized suggestions at the end. This is not an automated analysis.

Some of the topics covered:

* Navigation
* Clear Purpose of Site
* Forms
* Speed of Website
* Use of Graphics
* Use of Hyperlinks
* Basic Design Concepts
* Search Capabilities
* Site Consistencies

Depending on your site, and the changes you make, common results can lead to:

* Improved navigation
* A more clear message conveyed to your visitors
* Broaden accessibility
* Improved search rankings
* Reduced bounce rate
* Improved percentage of desired visitor action completed

Money Back Guarantee

I am extremely confident that this analysis is valuable product, and after getting one you will understand its value as well. To extend my confidence to you now, I am offering an immediate money back guarantee. If the analysis does not reveal at least five items that were rated as Poor, I will send you the analysis of your site, and 100% of your money back. I will also post an article on my site about the high quality of your site in regards to usability.

If you want one reply to this thread, and I will PM you PayPal information. I'm guessing you need one. Many use what they learn from the analysis to apply to other sites they have.

By the way!

The first one to reply to this gets it for FREE. All you have to do is be first, and reply to this thread that you want one. I will Pm you after that.

Er.. I want one? (whatever it is)

I'm confused at this post.

Edit - Bagi was too quick for me this time!!

Edit again - Never mind, it seems to be about usability. I know all about that.

Good offer though.

KP

Very quick repliers here.

Hey KP, is that your Organic SEO blog? Just noticed a couple of things. Your hyperlinks don't change color after visiting, and some of them are not underlined. Not underlining is a usability issue, and underlining some, while not others is a usability issue on it's own through lack of consistency. Sure you know all about that stuff?

Actually looking at it again, those links underlined were not links at all, but just underlined. That could be a little more confusing. Time stamps. Nothing big...just first glance stuff.

Camps185, i had 2 from you before, can I have more please, thanks.

BTW, camps185 is and excellent service provider, I recommend him.

Yes Camp, I'm very sure I know about usability. My SEO Blog lol, well let's say that makes me no money because I don't use it for generating revenue and just something to post my thoughts on. That's the very least of my priorities lol.

Therefore I'm not particularly interested in the usability aspect of my blog. I post, people read. I'm not selling anything nor trying to make money.

I have spent literally hundreds of hours on usability testing on my e-commerce sites, the ones that make me money, the ones that I care about.

;)

KP

$10 is too cheap.

It is a deal. I usually charge $35. It's just a basic, and I do offer a more extensive one for $295. I like running this promotion though. I ran it on Digital Point, and had a lot of great feed back. I also got a lot of additional work out of it in regards to building websites.

I'm getting interested to have your service ... what information you want from me? PM me your paypal address for payment ... I need your service for my blog from my signature.

Thanks.

You could have told me you even wrote a blog post about it recently:whistling: My bad.

Post by Kingpin
UK Webmaster Blogs - SEO & Web Development tips Blog Archive Accessibility Improves Your Bottom Line

Yes Camp, I'm very sure I know about usability. My SEO Blog lol, well let's say that makes me no money because I don't use it for generating revenue and just something to post my thoughts on. That's the very least of my priorities lol.

Therefore I'm not particularly interested in the usability aspect of my blog. I post, people read. I'm not selling anything nor trying to make money.

I have spent literally hundreds of hours on usability testing on my e-commerce sites, the ones that make me money, the ones that I care about.

;)

KP

That one was not written by me, although I do have a usability post on my blog.

The article you are referring to was written by one of our members tb987.

KP

Today, I've received a review on my blog ... it was excellent ... few small things i overlooked in the past came through ... satisfied!

MI
Back