The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The best sites/programs to learn code?

I agree that the best way to learn is by doing.

I bought a white label product that includes the code.

Looking to develop that to make the product essentially mine and I've signed up with an online course to learn the specific language to do that.

Not looking to be full-time coder but I think it will be helpful to have a working knowledge of certain programming languages and I already have some basic knowledge in html/css/javascript and php.

Chrome is useful and there is always Firebug.

I actually recommend Autohotkey as the best first 'language' for someone who is learning how to code to use.

I've tried to learn with VB, C, Python and C# and failed miserably at all of them because I found having to learn the syntax to be completely overwhelming and that makes it really hard and frustrating when you are learning to debug code.

Learning how to script with Autohotkey gives the person learning how to code immediate feedback and also lets you be able to create programs easier and with less lines of code that you can actually use in your everyday life.

To me, it is kind of like when you teach someone how to play piano. It is easier if you give the person a piece of music that they love to listen to even if it is above their current level of ability to play. They are more likely to trying over and over again with something that the already know and enjoy then being forced to do piano scales over and over again that they can't relate to.

I have NO idea if any of what I just said made sense, but it is my 2 cents. :eek:

Udemy, codeacademy, Lynda, and tutplus are great places to start learning coding. Basic coding is necessary in cpa marketing for making lps and stuff

Udemy.com has good code learning tutorials , Free and some paid also .
codecademy is a interactive code learning site ,
codeavengers is a interactive code learning site .

Interactive sites will fun to learn .
:)

there are many sites on the internet and links and tutorials through which we can learn that how to make a site and how to do coding but the best possible answer is that to learn coding you should hire a professional web developer who has all the capabilities to teach you online that how can you learn coding.. there are many pints in coding which are taught in the tutorials.. you can only learn them through a professional developer only he knows that points and the other thing is that there is not only one language involved in coding you require at least 3 language at a time to code something... you can't get your desired result by just coding with a single language.. For example if you code PHP .. you can't do it all with PHP you require Java and HTML and CSS for it's support only then you will be able to code correctly and everything goes your way.. so hire a professional and learn if you are not interested in that open w3schools and see if you understand yourself or not...

I have a Computer Science Uni degree , and let me tell you that online courses in Codecademy and Lynda are quite good even without any knowledge. I have learned html,css,js,php from places like that, languages that never taught me in University.

But don't worry if things seems scary at the beginning, because it will, especially if you try and go deep into the code of your white label product, because most of the courses you will see will be simple.

Just be patient and do trial and error with your white label product, that's the best way to learn how to make it your own. Always have back ups tho, and change 1 thing at a time, so you will always be able to know where you screw up.

Friendly advises :)

www.freecodecamp.com - Very similar to CodeAcademy.com.

Awesome work along examples. Step by step teaching you how to program in an awesome environment, and then gradually drop you in the deep end to learn by yourself. They've integrated with GitHub for versioning support, as well as for GitHub chatrooms. These rooms often have 100s of active members, readily discussing problems, and solutions.

HTML/CSS/JQuery/JavaScript. The site sequencially takes you through it in that order, and have you comfortably implementing it all as you're learning.

Once you have some traction with JQuery/Javascript, they have a section for Algorithm logic and functional programming - Essential tools to program smarter and more efficiently.

Highly recommended.

All my coding skills come from two websites:
- W3Schools
- Tizag Tutorials

Here you can find all the info you need to become a great web developer. I also did learn about coding at my university, but nothing spectacular because I viewed it more as a chore than as a passion/hobby.

banners
Back