The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

The Best Route to Take??

philthompson

affiliate
I am an experienced proerpty investor who is looking to build a list of investors who are interested in purchasing property in the UK and Overseas.

I have researched the internet looking for the best way to solve this issue for a while now and I have just created a simple squeeze page based on the simple tips i have recieved.

The problem i have is i am formost a property developer and this is where my expertise lay, not in internet marketing.

I am very keen to have someone promote my site and i have looked in to using a freelancer from guru, scriptlance. The problem i see is that how do you stop them:

Purchasing lists of emails
Writing in emails
Providing fake email addresses

I wish to build a solid strong and targetted email list and i am struggling to find anyone i trust after the bad experiences i have had.

Any advice on the above would be very much apprichated

Kind Regards

Phil

Hello Phil,
If you layout exactly what you wish to achieve and your budget in the Marketplace, I am sure you will get some response...most of the service providers here are UK based and we all sort of know one another and have been members here for years.

And if you want to do it yourself as well, we will be more than happy to guide you. If you are doing it yourself the first step would be to build a strong property website.... anyway, lets know how you wish to proceed, sub contracting or DIY?

banners
Back