The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The best media buying spy tool?

Adbeat is what I am using, although I did not know about box of ads and I might check that out too, can anyone tell me if they have used both and have an idea of the difference? (besides the PPV spying)

Hi ive been looking at getting a spy tool to save a lot of time researching is anybody currently using one that they are being successful with

cheers

If you have any questions about our software. Feel free to PM me with questions or ask in our topic :) I will be more than happy to answer those.

Thanks,

Hi
Im in half way through a 14 day trial with Adbeat its a really great tool for text ads and display i think its one of the best for seeing whats doing well gives you all the details you need apart from how much they are spending if you google adbeat trial you get 14 days of the pro version to give a good testing

cheers

If you have any questions about our software. Feel free to PM me with questions or ask in our topic :) I will be more than happy to answer those.

Thanks,

Tried to test the tool, but wasn't able to as I have adblocker plus installed. Kind of weak to require potential customers to disable a useful plugin if you ask me. Any link to a trial longer than 3 days?

MI
Back