Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Invision

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Others

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not own a forum yet but i am thinking of using vBulletin that seems to be held in the highest regard if you want the best possible solution although i can understand the appeal of a free option such as SMF.

I used phpbb once, but it was returning errors and security risks. I don't say that this is normal, maybe I've done smth wrong, but vBulletin is far more stable and secure for me :)

vBulletin is one of the best forum softwares around and it's best for many different reasons.It's very easy to use and very help to efficient to create a forum.Actively based, vbulletin is also a great developed software.

this is a full on opinion, but i say vbulletin, safe, easy to use, and a ton of themes and modifications, cant beat that

I prefer PhpBB. It is a nice software and free. Also it's open source so integrate it into your site and do really cool things. It has an active forum where the development staff remain quite active to help you with bugs you may encounter.

---------------------
Jaibin

VBulletin is the good forum software. It is professional, affordable, very fast software. Its features include fast and efficient database back end, template driven interface, powerful search engine, language system, custom user fields etc.

-------------
King

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back