The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Art of Successful Living

Wilson Cowden

affiliate
Having had many of life's challenges throw at me since cancer claimed my wife 21 years ago, aged just 44 years I have battled through and beaten the obstacles to discover the real art of successful living. I was spending my life lost in thought and contemplating outcomes which would never happen. Luckily I discovered how to be in the present and deal with things as they happen and give full concentration at that particular moment

This knowledge has helped me rise from business collapse due to the economic issues of 2008 to discover new and exciting ways to create wealth and then have the wealth work for me so I can enjoy life.

I'm currently creating a wealth generating affiliate membership and look forward to it's launch and creating new millionaires.

@Wilson Cowden - hello and welcome!

I was spending my life lost in thought and contemplating outcomes which would never happen.

Sadly, I understand this all too well.

Luckily I discovered how to be in the present and deal with things as they happen and give full concentration at that particular moment

One of my challenges.

This knowledge has helped me rise from business collapse due to the economic issues of 2008 to discover new and exciting ways to create wealth and then have the wealth work for me so I can enjoy life.

Awesome! For both personal and financial reasons. :)

I'm currently creating a wealth generating affiliate membership and look forward to it's launch and creating new millionaires.

Again...awesome! Please apply to have your company/program listed in our official Resources section. That will allow you to recruit for affiliates, use the Business Center, be promotional in your posts (within reason), etc. It's free and easy!

If you need help, or have questions, don't be afraid to let us know. :)

Having had many of life's challenges throw at me since cancer claimed my wife 21 years ago, aged just 44 years I have battled through and beaten the obstacles to discover the real art of successful living. I was spending my life lost in thought and contemplating outcomes which would never happen. Luckily I discovered how to be in the present and deal with things as they happen and give full concentration at that particular moment

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @Wilson Cowden , thanks for joining us.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back