The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold The All in One Incentive Network List

Hi Clements,

Do you now only offer incent offers through the offer wall or via the network and offer wall?

Tom

Ecomobi.com is a Singapore platform which connect advertiser and publisher.
Though it 've been set up, but by well - experienced persons in affiliate network, we try to maintain a clear payment policy & provide the hottest CPI offer

Please add us to the list. Thanks and wish u a nice day !

Adscend is in your list already, but not under Offer Walls. We've had an offer wall for over a year and think it's pretty good ;)

We might even qualify under PPD Network as well since we allow file uploads. Our user-facing download pages are completely customizable (full HTML control).

@Cavalier07 Great list, thanks for putting it together!

YTZ International is an affiliate network that also accepts incent traffic. We have an incent rotator that reweights traffic to the top performing offer for your traffic based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming from. All our rotators are global and work for web and mobile traffic. :D

Incent traffic is a great source; companies like fyber, tapjoy, supersonicads, tokenads, radiumone, etc are definitely good guys to work with. Just make sure that the advertiser accepts this traffic source and knows how to handle it. A lot of advertisers dont want incent or they cant handle the high amount of chargebacks associated with it.

I wrote an article on "incent traffic and how to make it work" on my linkedin. Feel free to check it out.
Somehow I can't post links (yet) so just look for Christoph Brughmans. Thanks!

banners
Back