The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Text Link Ads on Quality, Relevant sites with strong PR

selectsplat

affiliate
Greetings,

I'd like to invite you to visit our marketplace of thousands of individually owned and operated site offering text link advertisements. Sites in our inventory are from pr2-pr7, and text link ads on these sites have some of the lowest prices in the industry.

Each site in our inventory is pre-screened to meet our quality standards. You can search our inventory for sites that fit your niche.

We've also gathered vital statistics from each site, including PR, alexa, Google backlinks and age of domain in order to show the quality of the site.

Stop by and check it out today. if you are looking for one way backlinks on high quality, relevant sites with strong PR, you've come to the right place.

Just google adhocads

Hello friend,
I am a link builder and searching gambling sites and blogs for text and link advertising. I prefer sites indexed in Google search engine, good PR, not more external links, good number of Yahoo back links, not duplicate content and cache date less than 2 weeks. If interested to generate revenue by advertising then contact me on frankylba123@googlemail.com or send PM.

banners
Back