The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

testing the offer with VPN !!!

John Mouss

Hi dreas affiliates..
I will share my experience with adworkmedia and adscendmedia

before I promote the offer I'm trying to test the advertiser page with VPN of available country to see if the offer link work with me BEFORE i SENT THE PAID TRAFFIC TO IT ..
SO when I SURF to the offer URL AN OTHER OFFER APEAREING ASKING ME FOR COMPLET VA SERVEY FOR WINING AN IPHONE ..
BUT THE real OFFER IS ABOUT WINNING A SUMSUNG S7 ...
IS IT A NORMAL THING .?? or this network or advertiser just leing on us ??
AN OTHER THING ALL
Luxembourg offers have the same pages !! but is not the same preview landing page that they put on the offers ...!!​
by the end of completing servey that they give me . there is no advertiser page to confirm (Pin Submits) ...
I was using a vpn that can give me Luxembourg IP just for testing the page ..
so VPN work well I use it just to be sure that all thing is ok before I start my compaign..
but no thing there is just a servey with a sweapstake for iphone with a blank page by the end there is no advertiser page there when the peaple inter their phone numbers and confirmation after..
the affiliate mannager said : We block all VPNs as well. So that is also your issue. There isn't really a way to test! You will rely on us to make sure we keep the offers updated and fresh!
---------------
so how I can test offer page to be sure that it work well before I send my Paid traffic ..
I couldn't to beleive this networks .!!
-----------------
is there any advices to me ... is that' a normal thing ?? or this networks just cheating us ??
---------------
thank you​

Basing on my experience, cheap or free VPN may change website ads. So i don't recommend using them. I lost 1 day fixing one of my websites and testing it for malwares, just to understand that accessing it without a VPN it doesn't contain any Malware. So i recommend using something like purevpn or ExpressVPN

In some cases VPN itself is not trustworthy as it might expose traces of our identity.
Check anonymity score from who.err/extended
I use windscreen VPN. It is working in most cases.

Well try BoxVPN - its great @ cheapest - plus regarding leaving your footprints/identities, always clear cookies/caches etc... - use different accounts, no way GOOGLE can catch you

just send traffic to it
if it does not convert by the time you spent 3 or 4 times the payout of the offer just kill it and move on
dont look soo much into an offer if the offer doesnt work or is down just trace it, remove it and split test other offer from another Network (this is why is a MUST to have been approved on several Affiliate networks you have a great selection of offers)

Best of luck!!

Visit a site like What Is My IP Address and jot down your actual ISP-provided IP address.
Log in to your VPN, choose an exit server in another country (or use whichever exit server you prefer) and verify you're connected.
Go back to What Is My IP Address and check your IP address again.

So what if you need to test a 3g connection for example- Pin submit on 3g vodafone Spain

Vpn cant emulate a Carrier connection do you guys just take the offer anyway?

Recently my traffic source refused my campaign because they were redirected by the link...

Hi dreas affiliates..
I will share my experience with adworkmedia and adscendmedia

before I promote the offer I'm trying to test the advertiser page with VPN of available country to see if the offer link work with me BEFORE i SENT THE PAID TRAFFIC TO IT ..

SO when I SURF to the offer URL AN OTHER OFFER APEAREING ASKING ME FOR COMPLET VA SERVEY FOR WINING AN IPHONE ..
BUT THE real OFFER IS ABOUT WINNING A SUMSUNG S7 ...
IS IT A NORMAL THING .?? or this network or advertiser just leing on us ??
AN OTHER THING ALL
Luxembourg offers have the same pages !! but is not the same preview landing page that they put on the offers ...!!

by the end of completing servey that they give me . there is no advertiser page to confirm (Pin Submits) ...
I was using a vpn that can give me Luxembourg IP just for testing the page ..
so VPN work well I use it just to be sure that all thing is ok before I start my compaign..
but no thing there is just a servey with a sweapstake for iphone with a blank page by the end there is no advertiser page there when the peaple inter their phone numbers and confirmation after..
the affiliate mannager said : We block all VPNs as well. So that is also your issue. There isn't really a way to test! You will rely on us to make sure we keep the offers updated and fresh!
---------------
so how I can test offer page to be sure that it work well before I send my Paid traffic ..
I couldn't to beleive this networks .!!
-----------------
is there any advices to me ... is that' a normal thing ?? or this networks just cheating us ??
---------------
thank you​
This is very interesting question as if campaign redirect us to expected page or not that can get by VPN only.

Last edited:
Hey, following the issue mentioned above.

That could be solved using TDS, which included in basically any tracker, so you can set device, geo, IP, carrier and other parameters to distribute traffic. Also, AdsBridge has a proxy detection feature that will help you to sent traffic with VPN to another offer/ flow.

BR,
Elen

Visit a site like What Is My IP Address and jot down your actual ISP-provided IP address. Log in to your VPN, choose an exit server in another country (or use whichever exit server you prefer) and verify you're connected.

Hi,
If you wish to test your offers including all the parameters that were mentioned above and with 95% accuracy, i recommend you to check out Camelog ad validation tool for CPI/CPA offers.
you have 5 free tests each day for trial after sign up, but the pricing plans are the lowest in the industry.

banners
Back