The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Testers Wanted] - CPA/CPC Tracking Software

leadmonster

affiliate
I have a pet project that's grown bigger than I originally anticipated and the end result is a strong foundation for a CPA/CPC tracking system. I'd like to get some eyes on the project by sharing URL to a demo, as well as get some suggestions as to where to take it from here. I'm currently torn between adding separate publisher logins and tools for small affiliate programs and networks, or adding more tools for publishers themselves, such as split test groups and better redirect control.

Current Features
  • Click/Conversion Tracking
  • Offer Caps and Redirects
  • Geo Redirects
  • In-Depth Reporting w/ 5 SubIDs

Planned Features
  • Publisher Conversion Pixels
  • Offer and A/B Testing
  • Better Offer Caps
  • Advance Redirect Settings
  • What Do You Want To See?

Here's what I'd like to know from reviewers:

• Are the core functions of click/conversion tracking, geo-redirects and offer cap management enough to take this product into a paid beta or is more needed?
  • Do you see a larger audience for this product in networks/program managers or in publishers?
  • Is there any data missing from the reports which would be useful in your optimization practices?
Qualifications
  • Affiliate Program Manager or
  • Publisher with 5k+ clicks monthly, working with multiple affiliate networks
Access
Send me a PM and I will provide you with the URL and login information for the demo instance of the software. Anyone who reviews the demo will have first access to any beta that I do.

Thanks,
Joe Clark

MI
Back