The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Temi's day

B

Bagi Zoltán

Have just recognised that this is a very great day, since it is TEMI's birthday.:botles:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Oh really! :punk:

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Temi.

temixr0.jpg

Where is the party tonight ?

DON.
:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no...

Where is the picture he was using with long white beard? It's just got little longer and whiter... :wheelchair:

Happy Birthday! :beer:

Oh really! :punk:

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Temi.

temixr0.jpg

Where is the party tonight ?

DON.
:clap:

When you are as old as I am, you go to bed with a warm cup of cocoa rather than party in the night. I asked my wife to Zimmer frame as a birthday present when she asked what I wanted for my birthday.

Skinner, I need about 2 more years to graduate to wheel chair, I am getting on very well with my zimmer frame thank you very much
temi.gif

:blush:

Ok temi then i'll send you wheel chair on your birthday after 2 years for sure

DON
:laugh:

Thanks you guys, one interesting thing so far is that if you go to different forums and forget about some of them like I do, your b'day is a day to remember them all, I have been getting birthday greeting email from all the forums I go, some I have not been for years... but it sweets that their mailer robot remembers me :)

Thanks you guys, one interesting thing so far is that if you go to different forums and forget about some of them like I do, your b'day is a day to remember them all, I have been getting birthday greeting email from all the forums I go, some I have not been for years... but it sweets that their mailer robot remembers me :)

Yeap thats true temi.

BTW they send you periodically something like "XXXX we miss you" :D

DON.

MI
Back