The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

temi/ovi

stealthhosts

affiliate
Guys,
I still can't get to the moderator/admin forums that I could before, I can't even see them so it looks like the access to those forums was revoked.

Ovi, can you take a backup of the site in the next 24hours, I will then make the promotions changes (and fix my permissions if thats ok) from 1800 GMT tomorrow (13th Sept).

Once done, you may need to make a .htaccess change dependingon your SEF implementation.

PM/Email me if required as I will not be in the office much today.

Lewis

Just don't know why you are not able to access the moderator/admin forums, even non moderators can see it. Your permission has not been modified . I will say try emptying you broser cache and try again
Temi

nope, no difference.

Cleared cached files and cookies, still can't see it.

Can you post the link so I can see if it is a problem displaying or an access restriction? It may just be that they are not appearing as opposed to no access

stealthhosts said:
I know it's weird, I have tried emptying my cache. I'll try again though

I have just made you moderator to both forums with the hope that that will help

stealthhosts said:
nope, no difference.

Cleared cached files and cookies, still can't see it.

Can you post the link so I can see if it is a problem displaying or an access restriction? It may just be that they are not appearing as opposed to no access

Register with a different user name, and access those two forums with you new user name and lets see what happens

okay, I have just asked a non moderator to view it, he could not. It must be a permission group memebership thing. I will look into it, give me one min

banners
Back