monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Teespring campaign ad networks?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by iansully, May 17, 2015.

1. iansully

iansully Affiliate affiliate

We all know facebook is a well known ad network to use to advertise our teespring campaigns, but I was wondering if there are any other successful networks that might work, I was thinking pinterest pins or instagram might be another platform to tryout. Let me know if anybody has any other ideas or input.

2. monetizer
  3. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

Try media buy. Some of my friends successful by promoting their T-shirt via banner adds.

4. iansully

Also why wont facebook approve my teespring ad for? It just sat there for 2 hrs under review then it got stopped from review.

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Anytime I've had an ad unapproved, they told what to correct. Did you not get an email that explained why your ad may have been rejected?

6. samantham

samantham Affiliate affiliate

Wait 3/4 hours then if not approved then kill it and again start with new ad

7. iansully

They said

Your ad wasn't approved because it doesn't follow Facebook's Advertising Guidelines for language that is profane, vulgar, threatening or generates high negative feedback. Ads can't use language that insults, harasses or demeans people, or addresses their age, gender, name, race, physical condition or sexual preference.

The ad was only this post being boosted...League Gears - Do you play league? Then click here and... | Facebook

I guess its insulting blind people -_-

8. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Yes, it would be viewed as a vulgar innuendo and a violation of FB TOS.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI