The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Teespring campaign ad networks?

iansully

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Nuimage Medical HCG Diet - Tele Medicine Company
We all know facebook is a well known ad network to use to advertise our teespring campaigns, but I was wondering if there are any other successful networks that might work, I was thinking pinterest pins or instagram might be another platform to tryout. Let me know if anybody has any other ideas or input.

Also why wont facebook approve my teespring ad for? It just sat there for 2 hrs under review then it got stopped from review.

Also why wont facebook approve my teespring ad for? It just sat there for 2 hrs under review then it got stopped from review.

Anytime I've had an ad unapproved, they told what to correct. Did you not get an email that explained why your ad may have been rejected?

They said

Your ad wasn't approved because it doesn't follow Facebook's Advertising Guidelines for language that is profane, vulgar, threatening or generates high negative feedback. Ads can't use language that insults, harasses or demeans people, or addresses their age, gender, name, race, physical condition or sexual preference.

The ad was only this post being boosted...League Gears - Do you play league? Then click here and... | Facebook

I guess its insulting blind people -_-

MI
Back