The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tapgerine - anyone worked with them?

Eternalrest

affiliate
Anyone had experience with Tapgerine lately(their CPI platform)?
Their offer selection is quite good... I have recently joined and I've found a few CPI offers that I want to promote.
I've tried to setup server-to-server tracking but I couldn't find the place where I can post my postback URL. I've seen they have an API -- I thought that's the way to go for tracking.

I've contacted my affiliate manager and she said he doesn't know what postback means and then ignored me as I kept asking how to setup 'server-to-server tracking'.

I decide I'll ditch the server-to-server tracking for now and just try one of their offers linked directly as I was eager to do so. I did pass in the sourceID so I can later optimise.

Sent traffic and then realised Tapgerine has marked all of my visits as 'back clicks', which is how they call mistargeted traffic (wrong device or GEO according to them). I was pretty surprised because all my traffic was paid traffic and it was in fact the right GEO and right device.

Being suprised, I've tried to find a offer that allows UK traffic and iOS Devices(I'm from UK and own an iOS device). This is a video that shows my ISP (British Telecom) and MAC address and then I go to my local area router to show that is BT branded. You can also see my Carrier which is UK-based.

I've asked my Affiliate Network again and she said she doesn't know anything about my traffic and I should know more about it (dumb answer... considering she can look at the access logs -- I was direct linking so in this case I knew less). Then she started saying that I am using a VPN.

Therefore, has any one of you tried this platform (i.e. Tapgerine)? And if yes, do you know whether they have some hidden requirements or anything that that denies me accessing the offer (e.g. promotion allowed only through their offer wall?) ?

Later Update: I've tried 5 of their offers and only two worked...

I guess their offer list is a mess and it's got loads of outdated offers.

Anyways, do you know whether they allow server-to-server tracking? Is it just through their API ?

Sorry for bothering, but their customer support is extremely rubbish...

For a while there I thought I had to settle for pennies for all the mobile traffic I've been drumming up telescope.

Thank goodness, I found Tapgerine.

Not only do they feature great-paying offers, they also spend a lot of time making sure their offers convert well.

Wow. Just wow.

Last edited:
They have s2s postback, but you have to ask your AM to set it up for you. That is not possible via members dashboard, you have to contact them and send them your URL. That is how I was able to set my postback. But they are slow, I agree.

I wanted to promote their incentive CPI offers, but I've also noticed that most of them don't convert. For "install and open" conversion flows, maybe 2 out of 10 posted a conversion back. For such a simple flow, I find this unacceptable.

I'm testing OG ads now. They also have incentive CPI offers (if you are into that).

MI
Back