propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Survey offers that PAY!

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by goZing Network, Sep 15, 2006.

1. goZing Network

goZing Network Affiliate affiliate

Hello Everyone.

Greenfield Online, Inc (Nasdaq: SRVY), is a leading provider of Internet survey solutions to marketing research and consulting companies.

Greenfield purchased both goZing Surveys (for $30 million), along with the goZing Network back in February of 2005. In April 2005 we purchased Ciao Surveys and Comparison Shopping Portal (for $154 million) as well.

As you can tell by the amount of money we spent, we are not a small firm that you might have to be afraid of getting paid from.

Our current offers are for our In-house Survey campaigns.

Greenfield Online-USA $2.25 per DOI registration. 13yrs+ can be incentivized
    Greenfield Online-Canada $2.25 per DOI registration 13yrs+ can be incentivized

Opinion Surveys (USA Only)-$1.10 per Survey completed (One complete per member per 24 hours is allowed)-Incentivization OK

Ciao Surveys (International Programs). Different countries will be added based on recruitment needs.

Ciao-India .50 per DOI registration
    Ciao-China .75 per DOI registration
    Ciao-Japan $1.25 per DOI registration

Comming very soon Italy,Ireland and Switzerland

So what are you waiting for? Go to goZing Network to signup for a publisher account through this link

http://gozing.directtrack.com/signup/CD2002

Once you have applied shoot me and email to the one in my sig file and I will expidite the approval process for you. I will give you any assistance you need as well. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them for you.

We also offer a 2-tier 5% referral program. You will earn 5% of who you refer for life. Referral stats are reported to you when payment is due.

Regards,

2. goZing Network

UPDATE-goZing Network

We have Just Re-Launched Recruitment for Ciao Surveys in Italy,Australia and the UK at $2.00 per Double Opt-In. In addition to this we still are offering Ciao Japan and China at this time, the Ciao India campaign has ended.

5 Star Affiliate Program members will be eligible for a .10 bump per lead on the Greenfield Surveys USA and Canada Programs. Please signup through this link http://gozing.directtrack.com/signup/CD2002 then send me an email letting me you want the .10 bump.

Or if you are an existing member send me an email and I will bump you from $2.25 to $2.35 per verified DOI lead for these programs.

3. goZing Network

3 New International Survey Offers

We have launched the following 3 programs

CIao Italy, UK and Australia and they are open for a limited time. The payout is $2.00 per double opt in.

Also, if you have the ability to drive over 1,000 USA registrations this month we have a speacial bonus I would be happy to discuss with you for October only.

Let's just say that the % of the payout will DRAMATICALLY increase if you reach the 1,000 lead level this month. I cant specifically say what it is in this forum, but I can tell you that in comparision to the $2.35 I am offering here to all for this program, It's well over 33% higher than that amount.

Feel free to signup and send me an email if you have any questions in regards to our programs.

http://gozing.directtrack.com/signup/CD2002

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed